Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bad week

In my life, I've had days or weeks where verything seems to be wrong. These days feel like I've fallen down a black hole and am in danger of simply continuing to fall. I feel like I'm being swallowed up, and that perhaps I'll just need to learn to live at the bottom. At these moments, frequently something (or someone) happens to turn things around. I sure hope that that thing or person turns up soon.

There's something wrong with Murray. He's not using his back legs correctly -- for example, he won't jump up on the couch or bed any more and he slips on the hardwood floors. We took him to the vet who thought that the problem was that he had gas in his stomach. He's not running around like he usually does. I'm terrified that he's losing control of his back legs.

My very first mailing at work went out completely wrong, to the point that we're going to have to mail out a retraction.

This is really minor, but we're going to have to have a gluten-free household.

I don't really have an answer or solution, but I really hope that something good happens soon. I hurt.

No comments: